BELLEVILLE ARTISTS’ OPEN STUDIOS
Friday 25th, Saturday 26th, Sunday 27th & Monday 28th of May 2018
from 2 pm to 8 pm
Every month of May since 1990, the artists in Belleville are opening their studios to the public during four days. Over the years, this has become a major artistic event in the east of Paris, and today it is the largest of its type in France.
> more than 200 exhibitors (Artists’ portfolios)
> 115 studios to visit all around the Belleville neighbourhood (Studios map)
> All the branches of the visual arts represented (painting, photography, sculpture, installations, ceramics, prints…)
> 50 000 visitors were welcomed in 2017.
Amateurs of art, collectors, and those who are simply curious are all invited to visit the back stage of creation: for these four exceptional days, everyone has the chance to meet artists and discover their work… an ideal opportunity also to discover the Belleville neighbourhood and its various facets.
Entry to all the events is free.
During the event, 2 meeting points are welcoming visitors. Here you’ll find information, studio’s maps, event program, and artists portfolios.
- Main meeting point
- Secondary meeting point
Press release : pdf
Post & share your Portes Ouvertes pictures ! #POAAB2018
Our association is supported by the City of Paris
2018 Open Studios sponsors
Belleville shops are supporting us !
- Valentin (restaurant), 64 rue Rébéval, 19e
- La Celloise (Boucherie), 105 rue de Belleville, 19e
- Ma Cave (caviste), 105 rue de Belleville, 19e
- Pâtisserie Demoncy-Vergne, 10 rue du Jourdain, 20e
- Maison Castro (épicerie fine & sandwichs gourmands), 114 rue de Belleville, 20e
- Pharmacie Lafayette – la Bellevilloise, 100 rue de Belleville, 20e
- Thiphone Immo (agence immobilière), 53 rue de Belleville, 19e
- La Cantine de Belleville (restaurant), 108 bd de Belleville, 20e
- Fromagerie Goncourt, 1 rue Abel Rabaud, 11e